1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

full screen mod ??? opinions please

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus Development' started by hondaguy520, Aug 25, 2012.

1. hondaguy520

hondaguy520 New Member

A couple of times my phone has messed up while I was on it and the notification and home keys disappeared and my display was the full nexus screen.

It was awesome having the full screen to browse the internet or play games. Yea I couldn't press home or back but that got me thinking.

What if there was a mod for rooted nexus phones where you could press lock plus volume up and your phone would display the whole screen. That what if you knew you were playing a game for a while or whatever you could toggle full screen.

Now I have no idea where to start with this but I figured I'd post my idea and the android community could take it and run. If you l could spread this idea maybe someone could build this. If not I guess I'll start learning and possibly I can build this.

If anyone thinks of something or does this please let me know. Pm or email bsta520@gmail

:)

Sent from my Googlaxus
  2. syndicate0017

syndicate0017 Well-Known Member

3. hondaguy520

hondaguy520 New Member

And you can toggle it? Do you have a link?

Sent from my Googlaxus
  4. syndicate0017

syndicate0017 Well-Known Member

Can't toggle it but AOKP and a few other ROMs had it baked in on ICS so it will probably make it into JB. And for that mod you don't need a toggle because you can use LMT pie

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page
full!screen nexus 4

fullscreen nexus 4

galaxy nexus full screen mod

gnex full screen
how to make full screen in gnex
how to make galaxy nexus full screen
how to play games in full sxreen in nexus 4
how to play games on full screen on nexus 4

nexus 4 fullscreen

toggle full screen android