full pledge droid owner

shortfuse12

Reaction score
with a friends hook up and work discount i finally am an android lover, got my motorola droid today and still thinkiring with it,, what to do what to do, so far i downloaded gvoice with it... no root for now for i have no clear understanding of it. any good apps u guys would like to suggest? let me know

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a youtube video of the best Android games, and also lists all around the forum.....

And also PLENTY of guides and tutorials on what rooting is and how to do it

OP
S

shortfuse12

Reaction score
full-fledged
well thank you for correcting me ... would u like to add sumting helpfull to my post seeing i'm a new member? or this is the kind of post i would be expecting from people in this forum?

Last edited:

bconne1

Reaction score
full-fledged
well thank you for correcting me ... would u like to add sumting helpfull to my post seeing i'm a new member? or this is the kind of post i would be expecting from people in this forum?

:welcome: to a new member!

Edit by RinTinTigger:
I am a good member. I wont use bad language for new forums members!

Last edited by a moderator:

therock

Reaction score
Hey there.

Please use the forums search function on Apps, Must have widgets and so
on, and you will find a lot of cool stuff for you droid :D

Tigger

Dear Super Moderator,

I have to chime in and comment how much the search lacks. Hits to search relevance ratio is horrid. I do try it though.

therock

Reaction score
When I seen the droid introduced to the market I scoffed. Then my new every two came up and I toyed with it in the store and the rest is history.

Its been almost a month now and I am still wow'ed.

At a SuperBowl party the all the iPhones came out for show and tell to a single Droid, mine. I toyed with one for a bit and gave it up before they asked for it back.

And all of them had these huge protective cases as if they were going to be used in an industrial environment. I had a naked enV2 for two years that still looks good and my droid will remain naked but for the screen protector.

why keep a phone to look like new when you toss it in the trash in two years anyway.

Lovin mine.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
full-fledged

I could let you walk around in the real world telling people that you're a "full pledge" member of something while they stare blankly back at you. I would have offered some worthy apps to download, but there are already about 50 other threads on that exact same topic. It looks like you're real good at taking constructive criticism, so I'm sure you'll do just fine. :icon_ nono2:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When I seen the droid introduced to the market I scoffed. Then my new every two came up and I toyed with it in the store and the rest is history.

Its been almost a month now and I am still wow'ed.

At a SuperBowl party the all the iPhones came out for show and tell to a single Droid, mine. I toyed with one for a bit and gave it up before they asked for it back.

And all of them had these huge protective cases as if they were going to be used in an industrial environment. I had a naked enV2 for two years that still looks good and my droid will remain naked but for the screen protector.

why keep a phone to look like new when you toss it in the trash in two years anyway.

Lovin mine.

No case here either.
This is what your glass is made of: Gorilla Glass Hands On: UNBREAKABLE - Gorillaglass - Gizmodo

For the OP...browsing through the threads here is the best way to learn what your phone can do. The site is well layed out. The search has worked out well for me. Today I just discovered the wallpaper section. Always finding something new.