Full Droid Specs...

GBH2

Reaction score
Do you think that maybe there's a connection between samsung manufacturing really nice cameras, computers, and televisions and motorola not??

You forgot that samsung has backhoes too. Maybe they will make transformer pfones soon that can take good pictures and dig holes in my yard!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

LOL, ...and Motorola is in the radio business. So people who want a miniature TV buy Samsung and people who want to be able to make phone calls buy Motorola. :)

bigdad63

Reaction score
Do you think that maybe there's a connection between samsung manufacturing really nice cameras, computers, and televisions and motorola not??

You forgot that samsung has backhoes too. Maybe they will make transformer pfones soon that can take good pictures and dig holes in my yard!

Sweet! Patent that idea! All cells make calls, we, as consumers, deem what is most important to us in our purchases. If someone wants to pay the same premium price for something with inferior hardware and specs and benchmarks they are free to do it. I'm only speaking for myself here when I say that I would feel like an idiot if I did that.

PS-You can bet that if Samsung did build the Backhoe Galaxy SII, it would be great and motorola would be behind in trying to match the technology. :icon_ banana:

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
I don't care that the bionic has more ram or has 4g. I'm upset that I see it has something I don't, webtop, when I find out what that is, ill get back to you guys.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I don't care that the bionic has more ram or has 4g. I'm upset that I see it has something I don't, webtop, when I find out what that is, ill get back to you guys.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Thats the "laptop" dock like the Atrix has.

end of line...

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I went to Sprint yesterday to mess around with the Photon, since the Bionic and the Photon are suppose to be Brothers. Now I know I will be happy with the Bionic. I do not know why so many people complaining about the screen. The screen looked Great to me I think the screen looked better then the screen on the DX2. It had fast downloads no lag. So I came away happy with my choice of the Bionic with only one phone that can sway me away an LTE GS2. Other then that I am going all the way with the Bionic.

bplewis24

Reaction score
I went to Sprint yesterday to mess around with the Photon, since the Bionic and the Photon are suppose to be Brothers. Now I know I will be happy with the Bionic. I do not know why so many people complaining about the screen. The screen looked Great to me I think the screen looked better then the screen on the DX2. It had fast downloads no lag. So I came away happy with my choice of the Bionic with only one phone that can sway me away an LTE GS2. Other then that I am going all the way with the Bionic.

There are tons of folks on AndroidCentral who have returned the Evo3D for the Photon and couldn't be happier. I was kind of shocked.

Brandon

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState

There are tons of folks on AndroidCentral who have returned the Evo3D for the Photon and couldn't be happier. I was kind of shocked.

Brandon

Oh yeah it is much better then the Evo3D. I messed with both for about 30 minutes. With the 3D once you get past the 3D all you have is a Dual Core Thunderbolt with bad battery life. A Lady was just returning hers for the 2nd time she was complaining about the battery. They gave her the Photon.. The store rep told me that The Photon is the best phone they have and they are waiting to see how the GS2 will be. In my opinion the Photon just performed better then the Evo3D.

das2042

Reaction score
If she's returning it because of battery life she's doing something wrong. My brother has the 3d and its non rooted and his battery life is just fine. I think what will keep me from the gsii is the touch wiz. I actually love the sense ui over moto blur, but the build quality of moto is just so much better than HTC and Samsung. I'm really hoping that moto has something up their sleeves and they are going to wow us with this thing otherwise to wait one more month to have a look at the vigor is a no brainer. As long as that rumor holds true that is.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
If she's returning it because of battery life she's doing something wrong. My brother has the 3d and its non rooted and his battery life is just fine. I think what will keep me from the gsii is the touch wiz. I actually love the sense ui over moto blur, but the build quality of moto is just so much better than HTC and Samsung. I'm really hoping that moto has something up their sleeves and they are going to wow us with this thing otherwise to wait one more month to have a look at the vigor is a no brainer. As long as that rumor holds true that is.

If you haven't I think you should go to the Sprint store and mess around with the Photon. I think it will make you want the Bionic even more...

das2042

Reaction score
I have and wasn't impressed with the screen. I liked the d3s screen but not the photons. I'm so sick of waiting though. I might just get LG revaluation, I heard that thing was sick!

bigdad63

Reaction score

Don't let a launcher keep you from getting the best phone for you. There are many great customizable home replacements both free and paid that can make that a non-issue. Once these things get rooted, you will be able to freeze or remove the stock launcher if you so choose.

bplewis24

Reaction score
Don't let a launcher keep you from getting the best phone for you. There are many great customizable home replacements both free and paid that can make that a non-issue. Once these things get rooted, you will be able to freeze or remove the stock launcher if you so choose.

Agreed. The reasons why people (according to user reviews) prefer the Photon over the 3D is because of build quality and software reliability and has nothing to do with blur or sense (although some did mention that Sense 3.0 is way too bloated).

No matter what phone I get (unless it's the Nexus Prime), the first thing I'm going to do is install the Zeam Launcher on it.

Brandon

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
I have and wasn't impressed with the screen. I liked the d3s screen but not the photons. I'm so sick of waiting though. I might just get LG revaluation, I heard that thing was sick!

I actually felt the opposite. I thought that it looked better then the DX2 and the D3 screen wise. I did not like the LG Revolution. I thought that the TB,DB3 and the DX2 where better. But to each his own!!!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

LOL, ...and Motorola is in the radio business. So people who want a miniature TV buy Samsung and people who want to be able to make phone calls buy Motorola. :)

lol...That pretty much sums it up in my experience with both...in the end its about whats more important to you.

Brandon

I'm surprised at this too. The UI on the EVO 3D looks nice and looks really smooth.