Full Droid Specs...

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone over at My Droid World is claiming they have the full droid specs... Not a member of the forum nor have I heard of it... can't see the attachment without signing up. What do yall think? Legit?

Full Bionic Specs

koftheworld

Reaction score
According to the document, the Bionic is just the Droid 3 with LTE and without the keyboard. Awesome.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
It is the Specs for the original CES Bionic. It say that at the Top: Droid Bionic XT865 The Targa Bionic is XT875!!!

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Well the side by side comparison (D3 v Bionic) looks like a legit motodev website product comparison. The problem is that when I go to motdev, the Bionic is not an option for a side by side comparison for me. Someone with a higher level of access? Dunno......

And if it is real, then other than the known LTE and Ram and slider, there are some differences that make the D3 look stronger for certain abilities. Seriously, why would a new flagship phone not support MP4 playback?

I hope these are not the real final specs, because I would then to really need to see the deal on the SGII before commiting.

Craig

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is the Specs for the original CES Bionic. It say that at the Top: Droid Bionic XT865 The Targa Bionic is XT875!!!

Good catch... should I just delete the post or wait for mod's to close it down?

das2042

Reaction score
Well the specs are different from the Etna. But I believe they are just copied and pasted specs. Theres no way we waited this long for the Droid 3squared. And honestly guys the photons screen is horrible. If the bionic has the same screen its gonna be one hell of a buzz kill

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Bear in NM

Reaction score

Hey Preach, thanks. The picture of the phone listed as a Bionic had me thrown off as it certainly does not look correct. Makes sense that someone may be pulling a fast one here. Wierd in that it could not have been "pulled" back when the Bionic was first mentioned after CES, in that the D3 would not have been available for a comparison. Me smells a rat.......

Craig

anuraj1

Reaction score
Either this list isn't completely up to date, or it is just Etna specs with the OMAP 4 pasted in.

sk102704

Reaction score
It shows the 1gb of RAM which the Etna didn't have. Very puzzling. Very hard to say whether this is right or not. I'm hoping for more from the Bionic myself so I hope its the Etna they're referring to.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

bplewis24

Reaction score
I don't see why there is all the negativity over the D3. The D3 and the HTC Sensation are the current top-performing phones of this generation (according to Anandtech...although they should have a review of the SGSII soon) and the Bionic should be at least as good. In addition, it has LTE which neither of those phones do. That's not some small, insignificant factor.

Brandon

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see why there is all the negativity over the D3. The D3 and the HTC Sensation are the current top-performing phones of this generation (according to Anandtech...although they should have a review of the SGSII soon) and the Bionic should be at least as good. In addition, it has LTE which neither of those phones do. That's not some small, insignificant factor.

Brandon

My guess is that a lot of people were hoping for the bionic to not be consider the end of this generation, but the beginning of the next...