1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Full blur roms

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by ronlsjr, Mar 1, 2011.

1. ronlsjr

ronlsjr New Member

What is blur? Why do people dislike blur? Right now im using darkslide 4.2 blur rom and I also like liberty 1.5. I can't wait for the updates of them two roms. I like to try other full blur roms on my droidx but I don't know what ones to try because there are too many of them. I like roms that has alot of theme eye candy. What full blur roms will y'all recommend that has all the eye candy?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. phishfi

phishfi New Member

Blur is just the modifications that motorola makes to its devices' software. If you've ever seen a pure stock android device (most of the older ones) they are "vanilla" android, as opposed to the dx's blur. The home, gallery, contacts, camera, alarm clock, etc all have theuse "blur" changes. It's called blur because motorola advertises it as "whatever device with MOTOBLUR(tm)"

Sent from my "Stock" DX