FTPs and torrents...

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Zayy, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Zayy

Zayy New Member

on the rom down load page it says DX FTPs and DX torrents...what do I click on to get the rom!?

United We Droid.
  2. rayne58

rayne58 New Member

Lol either or one is to download via torrent and the other is an ftp...assuming you dont know what a torrent is use the ftp.one...its a regular download

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. Ubermicro13

Ubermicro13 New Member

To download the Torrent version, go to http://www.utorrent.com/ and download and install uTorrent. After that just download the .torrent file and open it in uTorrent.
  4. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

You know, I know you are offering help, but if he doesnt already know what a torrent file is, or how to use them, do you really think your suggestion is enough information on using torrents?

Download and install uTorrent is not nearly enough instructions for someone who is new to torrenting. Not only is an install needed, but the client needs to be set-up properly, as well as possibly forwarding a port in the router, dedicating a download location etc etc etc...

What I am getting at, is torrents are not just something to recommend without knowing if the end-user knows all the ins and outs...food for thought...:)
  5. Zayy

Zayy New Member

Ha yeah I was kinda stuck on confusion..but I am now running liberty rom :) I love it. Thanks you guys

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

ftps and torrents