FS: Documents to go

olletsocmit

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am new to this forum and not sure if im allowed to be posting about selling something on here. if this is not allowed, please message me and ill take it down asap. sorry in advance to the mods if this is not allowed.

I have a copy of Documents To Go for android. the latest version for our droids. it retails for $29.99. I am willing to sell for like 10 - 15 bucks. I got 2 coppies of it so i figured i would get rid of one. please message me if you are interested.

aim= olletsocmit
email= [email protected]

I can send u the program to your email or send it on cd in the mail to you, your choice.

OP
O

olletsocmit

Reaction score
o really. im not sure. i did not see that. then ill sell for 9 bucks. haha

LordKastle

Reaction score
Someone said the sale is only until December 7th or 10th...somewhere around there. Wait until after and if the price goes up then sell it.

Reaction score
you know this only a thought i think about my money always looking to save a buck frends call me the king of free i bought for 10 bucks the phonemypc app it allows me to run and see all pc"s i want and use them from my droid so i can use any program i have on my laptop from my droid and soon it will have sound too so i can open any document with that using my laptop if any one thinks like me free free free or cheep think about that

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can you post the proof where you bought the two copies? Because one could potentially take the app they bought and sell it for profit. If you cannot I will remove this thread.