Frustrating things with Samsung Droid Charge

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by salilsurendran, Oct 8, 2011.

1. salilsurendran

salilsurendran New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There are a couple of things that are frustrating me:
    1. When I connect my Samsung Droid charge to the USB car charger of my GOgroove FlexSmart FM Transmitter my phone thinks it's an USB storage and then brings up the USB storage screen. It then takes me back to the home screen even though I am in the Navigation app. This very frustrating since I usually enter the destination in my navigation app while getting out of my apartment and then connect it to the power supply in my car when it checks me out of the app.
    2. The second problem is that most of the time my phone doesn't pair with my FM transmitter sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I want that once paired with the bluetooth device it should always connect when the device is within range.

What do I do to solve the above two problems?

2. HFlashman

HFlashman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1. Go to Settings, USB Settings. Change and see if it helps.

2. My Bluetooth occasionally won't pair with my car. I have to turn Bluetooth off and then on again to pair. Haven't found any permanent fix.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  3. JoeeDB

JoeeDB Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I've found that (atleast with my s10 headset) I have to have bluetooth on my phone on first before turning my headset on and it will connect right away everytime. If I turn the headset on first then the bluetooth on the phone on, I have to play with it a little bit to get it to work. Try that and see if it works.

4. salilsurendran

salilsurendran New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1. Yes, changing the USB settings to media player stops the problem from happening.
    2. Nowadays my phone connects automatically to bluetooth. Don't know what changed.

Search tags for this page

samsung droid charge connect to computer