Frustrating issues with Moto Droid

Sparksvonrou

Reaction score
I would like to be able to see, save, move, delete, files on the SD card. I just can't seem to figure out how or if this is possible. I can make a new folder but is there anyway to see what is on it now?

Also, is there any way to use the speach recognition from the bluetooth to make phone calls? It sure would make sense mobile to be able to push the bluetooth button and say a command to make it dial. Much safer!

Reaction score
Try a File Manager such as ASTRO or Linda File Manager. You need an app to do it since it's not built into the phone :)

OP
S

Sparksvonrou

Reaction score
Astro

Ok, thanks for the post and prompt reply. That Astro will sure do what I want with the SD card. Will the linked PC show up there too so files can be transfered?

Now... if I can find a app to do the voice dialing via bluetoot hands free!!

Phillipsave

Reaction score
With Astro, your files will show up on the PC, and you can move them around, eg, with Explore. Hands-free Voice Dialing I was able to do with an App called DFX mobile, but it didn't support rooted Droids, so can only help you there if you're not rooted.

JimmyD

Reaction score

MyDroid23

Reaction score
I don't know of any apps that would allow you to voice dial using your bt. The droid has a voice dialer so it shouldn't be that hard for someone to make such app is it?