Fruit Ninja - so addictive!

moot

Reaction score

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Played Fruit Ninja today, good game, I am more interested in the full Angry Birds though

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I got tired of waiting for Angry Birds and just got it on my iPod Touch for $.99. Also got Fruit Ninja on the Droid and it's definitely fun.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Anyone having issues with Fruit Ninja? Occasionally, the blade sound stops for me. Also, and more irritating, it randomly closes, mostly when I push the volume up. I THINK it's only when the volume is already all the way up, but I'm not totally sure. It loses progress/achievements when this happens...happened on my best game so far, but I can't remember if I had accidentally hit the volume, or if it just crashed.

The last time it crashed, it wasn't from pressing a button.

Anyway, definitely a crazy-addictive game! Looking forward to updates already.

Friend me on Fruit Ninja if you like: JonnyKs

Emitted from X.

OP
moot

moot

Reaction score
No crashes so far on CM 9.15 nightly, droid 1. But I do get random instances when the sound for the blade stops.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Fruit Ninja so far sucks on both a rooted Droid, stock Droid and stock Droid 2. The game performs so intermittently its' sad. Sound issues, slowdowns for no reason, occasional FC. It's freakin' garbage. Ninja Kaka which is FREE performs WAY better, runs smoother and has non of the issues the pay for one has. It's a shame. You would think with the time they had they could have at least tested it before dropping it for public consumption.

TheDJ

Reaction score
Fruit Ninja so far sucks on both a rooted Droid, stock Droid and stock Droid 2. The game performs so intermittently its' sad. Sound issues, slowdowns for no reason, occasional FC. It's freakin' garbage. Ninja Kaka which is FREE performs WAY better, runs smoother and has non of the issues the pay for one has. It's a shame. You would think with the time they had they could have at least tested it before dropping it for public consumption.

I have a rooted original Droid and it runs smooth for me, no hiccups, sound issues etc.

Do a reboot and start the app and see if it performs better, other than that could be what you have loaded on the Droid that could be causing issues.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
For some reason this game just will not download. Unfortunately it is to late to refund (bought it and didn't have time to check it out for a few days and never downloaded). It sits at downloading for a while and then just says "Download Unsuccessful."

For a while, when i tried to just cancel it it crashed market, so I had to reset the cache and data for the market for it to be canceled, then tried to download again and got the same result.

Anyone else get it to download on UD 8.0?

streetkid

Reaction score
Anyone tried multiplayer yet? I got a friend we work the same hours but in different cities, we want to play together during work.

Jordie

Reaction score
Can somebody post all the secret achievements? :eek: I'm missing one.

I got the 0, 69, 99.. What's the last one?