1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fruit Drop [GAME]

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by Tmoney0882, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Tmoney0882

Tmoney0882 New Member

Fruit Drop is a highly entertaining game that will keep you playing for hours. The purpose is to touch the apple in the tree and perfect your timing to have it land in the bucket. You will have thirty seconds to earn as many points as you can. The four difficulty levels will test your abilities and you will have the option to showcase your talent in the high scores section of the application.

Check it out on the market here: http://t.co/unB7g3H
  2. cutiedroid

cutiedroid Member

I noticed in the Market why you named your app "fruit drop" instead of "apple drop" :)

But why is your app 6.06MB unlike the other 2 who are a MB or less?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  3. Tmoney0882

Tmoney0882 New Member

Fruit Drop

]I just liked the name fruit drop better and in the future I plan to do updates where you can select what fruit you want. I've checked out those games and while they are named the same they don't have the same type of gameplay as mine. Regarding the MB question...i'm not entirely sure about the size, mine might be larger because of the high score section and the difficulty (speed) components. Other then those two things there isn't anything else that should take up that much space. Thanks for your interest in my game :)
  4. banannabluepants

banannabluepants New Member

Plus an app named "Apple Drop" would probably have some problems getting approved if it were submitted to Apple's App Store. But maybe not.
Search tags for this page
a game with a basket and apples drop into it

fruit drop game

fruit drop games for androids