Frp lock I can’t download usb driver

Falleninkedangel

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy s6 plus
Twitter
Falleninkedangel
Can someone please help me I’ve spent the last three days trying to bypass FRP lock on the Samsung S6 plus for my daughter because she got scammed and got a phone that was in a lock on craigslist I have tried every and all forms where I seem to get stuck each time is downloading the driver for Samsung USB driver it downloads from all the sites but none of them work or show up in my device manager so all the methods are impossible at that point what is it that I’m doing wrong.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Unfortunately that protection is there for a reason. I think your best bet is to co tact the phone carrier and see if they will help or dile a report with the police and see about getting reimbursed from the seller. I know it's not what you want to hear but to bypass a protection specifically designed to detour theft isn't something we try to take part in.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes, it appears the phone was stolen, most likely the person on craigslist who sold it to her stole it. It's possible that the person who sold it to your daughter didn't steal it but didn't remove the device from his listed devices. She could contact the person she bought the phone from to see if he is capable of doing that. If not then the is not much she can do except try to get her money back. In the future, when buying a phone always check to make sure the imei is clear, not blacklisted.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

techdroidsg

Reaction score
Hi. Do you still require help with unlocking the frp?

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk