Froze apps in TBu pro now screens are black

Siouxsie

Reaction score
So I did something really stupid.
I rooted my Verizon HTC one M8(using Jcase's Sunshine-total Godsend and worth the cost!) but before running nandroid backup, or any kind of backup decided to freeze some apps.
Frozen apps included: Facebook for HTC, Blinkfeed, Google News, Google Books, My Verizon???? something, one at the end of the listed apps that has weird characters and the word ?icon?, Hangouts. I think that was it.
As soon as I finished the screen went black and the home & back soft keys on the phone stopped functioning properly.
Now I can access recent apps screen, settings by pulling the drop down at the top, and can use the phone, text, web from the lock screen icons, and can take a pic from the lockscreen but cannot do anything once pic is taken.
Here are my questions, which btw I posted over on XDA as well, How do I access TBu pro if the screen is black?
What would happen if I rebooted the phone, will I lose more funcionality? If I use power and volume+ to boot and use recovery what will happen since I did not do a backup?
If I attempted to remove/uninstall TBu pro what happens to the frozen apps, to my phone?

Anyone, have experience with something this stupid before? Anything I can do to get functionality back and keep root/S-off?
Help.
Please no comments on the ignorance it took to get myself into this bind. I am fully aware.:(

OP
Siouxsie

Siouxsie

Reaction score
NEVERMIND.

neilrl79 at XDA helped me get it worked out.

So I have to shout out to Jcase for Sunshine to root/S-off my phone and to neilrl79 for helping fix my goof up.
(too bad ya can't fix stupid)