1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

froyo will download, but not install

Discussion in 'Droid Stock Help' started by wkt117, Mar 3, 2011.

1. wkt117

wkt117 New Member

Hey guys, its my first post in here so sorry if I'm going about this wrong. I have the first droid, and I know I'm kinda behind with this update but I've been having problems for a while. I keep trying to get the 2.2 update, but all it will do is download and then never restart itself to install the update. Then it will say requires a restart but it won't do anything. I can download it as many times as I want, but to no avail. I know that you can try manually installing it with your sd card, but that hasn't worked. Verizon hasn't been able to help. Anything helps. Thank you! -emily :heart:
Search tags for this page
android update downloaded but not installed
downlioad froyo

download froyo

droid froyo update download

froyo download