Froyo w/blue energy theme, p3droid 1100mhz kernel and market fix w/busybox +wifi teth

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by dr0idg0d23, Jun 29, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    i have deleted this post because it is now out dated. Installs of roms and themes are so easy now that nandroids like the one i had posted here are no longer needed.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  2. kevdog

kevdog Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Who created the base rom for this? I take it that it wasn't compiled from source so hence my question.
  3. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    This was the 2nd original froyo leak for Motorola droid. The same one now offered through Rom Manager in the stock images section of downloads. All I did was upgrade the kernel and applied the theme and market fix w/busybox, other than that no alterations were made. My intentions are only to make things as simple as possible for the noobs and those pressed for time.
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  4. Tater630

Tater630 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    S I have been waiting for this kind of theme forever. 2 things. You need to make the status bar see through and how can I get this battery icon on different roms ? Oh yeah and how can I donate to you ? ?
  5. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Though I would love to take credit for the theme I cannot. the theme was created by roberj13. I will add the download link to get the new FRF84B to this thread so you can have the drop down screen from the status bar clear but I am afraid the status bar alone only comes in black...at least for now. and here is a link to get just the simply stunning battery icon: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Check the OP (original post) for the link to get the new FRF84B however I am unaware as to whether the simply stunning battery icon will work with that build I haven't tried it yet.

As for donating...I do no actual work here, I just combine other peoples work for fun and to make things a little easier for the newbies so I cant justify myself taking donations for the work of others. thank you though.
  6. Tater630

Tater630 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for all your work. I'm not a noob but I'm not an expert so if I downloaded the new blue energy theme with the latest froyo how would I install that battery icon you gave me ?
  7. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    the best way would be to go into clockworkmod recovery and select install .zip then select the ss_batt.zip you have put on the root of your sd card. Upon reboot if compatible with frf84b then it will be there. be sure to make a backup of your current setup now though because if that battery icon is not compatible you will end up in a boot loop. if that happens do a battery pull then hold x and power enter into recovery, go to nandroid, go to restore, then select the restor point you want to return to.
  8. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Please check op for new download link. fixed google talk and android market. thanks to chevyno1
Search tags for this page

rom kernel 1100mhz