1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Froyo w/blue energy theme, p3droid 1100mhz kernel and market fix w/busybox +wifi teth

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by dr0idg0d23, Jun 29, 2010.

1. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Beta Team

i have deleted this post because it is now out dated. Installs of roms and themes are so easy now that nandroids like the one i had posted here are no longer needed.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  2. kevdog

kevdog New Member

Who created the base rom for this? I take it that it wasn't compiled from source so hence my question.
  3. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Beta Team

This was the 2nd original froyo leak for Motorola droid. The same one now offered through Rom Manager in the stock images section of downloads. All I did was upgrade the kernel and applied the theme and market fix w/busybox, other than that no alterations were made. My intentions are only to make things as simple as possible for the noobs and those pressed for time.
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  4. Tater630

Tater630 New Member

S I have been waiting for this kind of theme forever. 2 things. You need to make the status bar see through and how can I get this battery icon on different roms ? Oh yeah and how can I donate to you ? ?
  5. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Beta Team

Though I would love to take credit for the theme I cannot. the theme was created by roberj13. I will add the download link to get the new FRF84B to this thread so you can have the drop down screen from the status bar clear but I am afraid the status bar alone only comes in black...at least for now. and here is a link to get just the simply stunning battery icon: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Check the OP (original post) for the link to get the new FRF84B however I am unaware as to whether the simply stunning battery icon will work with that build I haven't tried it yet.

As for donating...I do no actual work here, I just combine other peoples work for fun and to make things a little easier for the newbies so I cant justify myself taking donations for the work of others. thank you though.
  6. Tater630

Tater630 New Member

Thanks for all your work. I'm not a noob but I'm not an expert so if I downloaded the new blue energy theme with the latest froyo how would I install that battery icon you gave me ?
  7. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Beta Team

the best way would be to go into clockworkmod recovery and select install .zip then select the ss_batt.zip you have put on the root of your sd card. Upon reboot if compatible with frf84b then it will be there. be sure to make a backup of your current setup now though because if that battery icon is not compatible you will end up in a boot loop. if that happens do a battery pull then hold x and power enter into recovery, go to nandroid, go to restore, then select the restor point you want to return to.
  8. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Beta Team

Please check op for new download link. fixed google talk and android market. thanks to chevyno1
Search tags for this page

rom kernel 1100mhz