froyo vibrate

Discussion in 'Android Support' started by themadlbb, Jun 24, 2010.

1. themadlbb

themadlbb New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry if this has been addressed but I searched through the threads and didnt find anything. I have Froyo 2.2 on my phone, but now my vibrate doesnt work. I have turned the phone off and on and it still doesnt work. anyone else having this issue? any recommended fixes?

2. hoopcrazytr

hoopcrazytr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just flashed "Build:FRF57" and my vibrate works just fine. Did you check the vibration settings?

3. RW-1

RW-1 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Make sure you check your settings, vibrate and silent mode are changed in 2.2

4. jimfromthegym

jimfromthegym New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Vibrate Settings

I have checked the new settings in 2.2 and I am unable to get the phone to vibrate for any reason...except when i toggle the volume switch all the way down...

I have tried various apps to help with the sound, but nothing seems to work.

5. kenbarnum

kenbarnum Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a vibrate problem. It WILL NOT stay in vibrate. As soon as a call comes in it forgets that its supposed to vibrate and NOT ring...then it blows up my whole office with my ring tone!

I thought it was my Weather Widget Silence so I stopped using it. Then I used the volume button to just lower it to vibrate. Same thing. As soon as a call comes it forgets that its in vibrate. The vibrate logo in the notification panel even dissapears.

I am using Succulant Desire v7.0 today but it also happened on BBv0.4 and I wiped in between.

Any thoughts???

6. kenbarnum

kenbarnum Member

Ratings:
    +0
    also...I'm running Launcher Pro Plus v0.7.1.0 (but I recreated the problem with stocker launcher as well)