Froyo Update

Fizban22

Reaction score
I've been reading some of the features on the new Froyo update coming out. I just got one question about it...

Does it increase the overall speed of the phone? I got a new Droid X and dont get me wrong, the thing is really fast, but i do notice some tiny amount of lag when scrolling between homescreens or scrolling up and down in my apps list.

will the new froyo update increase overall speed in the UI as well as the browser/etc.?

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
a. update your profile and take that blackberry off of there if you have an X :D
2. Froyo is faster than 2.1, as it has the new compiler, which makes the phone faster... so they say :D

sroach23

Reaction score
I've been reading some of the features on the new Froyo update coming out. I just got one question about it...

Does it increase the overall speed of the phone? I got a new Droid X and dont get me wrong, the thing is really fast, but i do notice some tiny amount of lag when scrolling between homescreens or scrolling up and down in my apps list.

will the new froyo update increase overall speed in the UI as well as the browser/etc.?

my droid was overclocked to 1ghz and running eclair. when i first loaded froyo on my phone it was set to the stock speed and it felt faster than when it was overclocked with eclair.