Froyo update came back after hitting install

crackedvenom

Reaction score
So i am rooted, as its been said, click install and clockwork will ignore it. I did that and all was good for a few days. This morning it came back. I hope im not going to have to keep doing this. That will get annoying quick.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

dolpns13

Reaction score
Im having the same issue.. Well with the notification.. Im rooted from 2.1 to 2.2 and dont want the update, I just want the damn notification to go away and stop notifying me every 15 minutes.

Xemnova

Reaction score
You may not know but there is another Froyo update being released after the first one. The update build will be Frg22. Its possible they started rolling that out to all the users who have the frg01b build already because today is also the day flash is officially released. No way to know for sure except to try it. That or wait for people to say that frg22 is being released.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
yeah it might be the new one. wasnt thinking about that.

ruinah

Reaction score
yeah this is annoyying the heck out of me now. I let it ride last week and today it's back and comes up every 15 minutes. I will let it install (and be blocked) again but I'd really like to be able to stop it from happening all together. It came up while I had the GPS on driving back from Philly this morning every 15 minutes.