Froyo Source-Built SS 4.3 [7/1/2010] - 360 Degree Desktop/Launcher/Phone - New Icons!

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Tornado Rex

Tornado Rex Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In a terminal emulator. There's one in Dev Tools or you can download one from the market.

2. Boofster

Boofster Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have trouble with the location finder. The weather widget would time out and the google gome page location in the browser also times out. Google maps works just fine though. This is with both location ticks checked in settings.

Had this issue with most releases but 4.2 worked and made me happy. Why did this break again?

3. Tornado Rex

Tornado Rex Member

Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/chevyno1/56941-gps-weather-widgets-location-fix.html

4. mej284

mej284 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I fianlly had the time to reload, and it went smoothly. I guess I missed something the first time. As I said before I was running BBv0.4 before and it ran smoothly. So far with a day of testing this ROM is running the same. I do like the theme that was designed for this, very clean and the boot animation is top notch.

OK, now the but, I will continue to test. But it does seem to run hotter than what I had installed before. Also it is the first ROM I've tested that it did not remember all the apps I have installed, that is what bothered me the most.

Again I like using the standard launcher instead of adding another. I think the 360 is great and have asked about that in the past with other roms. Glad to see this ROM have it.

Will continue to test, is there anything I can do to get this ROM to remember or find all my previous apps?

I have noticed this on all the ROM's, but I recall when I put my droid on the car docking station it would go to car home. It no longer does this, can this be fixed or is this how it is going to be from no on?

#340 mej284, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  5. zezer

zezer New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    a few issues I have noticed

Well I use my droid for work and play. I have it set up for exchange. It seems that in 4.3 the calendar does not sync properly. It worked fine in 4.2. Also the corp adress lookup that moto put out says my phone is not made by moto and will not load. It works in 4.2 Love your work Chevy keep it up

6. bchambliss

bchambliss New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been on 4.2 since it came out...Not a single FC - Great Job Chevy - Beer's on its way.....:beer2:
    Any chance there is a way to get maps on the first carhome screen? I use it constantly.

7. zezer

zezer New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like 4.4 may fix this.

8. igknight

igknight Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just had the strangest thing happen with my SS 4.3. Most (not all) of my icons (on the screens and in the folders) doubled. Not just the icons, the widgets too. Some of them had 4. The ones on the desktop were all stacked on top of each other. I had 4 of my calendar widget (aniAgenda) stacked on top of each other, and it seemed that only the top one of all the widgets actually worked.

9. jdm627

jdm627 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Tornado :)

10. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Spruleme. I'll let you know how it goes.

11. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    pure calender widget(agenda) force closes...

uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and now its working ok so far....

12. rcfx

rcfx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow! That's a known widget that usually won't work with froyo. Guess I'll have to try it again. Been using Jorge calendar and it's real good also.

Sent from Droid via Tapatalk

Search tags for this page

aniagenda.apk

launcher 360 degree rotate
ss launcher rom
wifi