Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
MDW also has the Flash APK coming in just a few. It was late to the party...It is working on my Droid and thiers as well

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Just a quick question, from this release the dev's can now pull the source tree correct? If so they should be able to port over the wifi from existing builds for use in 2.2 custom roms.

This is grand news indeed. dancedroid

lennyjaxn

Reaction score
Any idea why the first update.zip (which I have deleted--your secrets are safe as far as I'm concerned) was so much faster than the clockwork backup? Not complaining, just curious. That first one was smoooooth...aside from the lack of 3G.

tampaboy1984

Reaction score
Ummmm Google Maps will not install from Market anyone having this issue besided me?

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Probably going to go back to my BB 1.1 till this is better...thank god i backed up my BB 1.1 setup, I woulda been so &*$#^ if I wouldnt have before flashing the SLOW AS FROYO ROM....lol

I as well will go to BB1.1 1ghz. Way too slow right now, I appreciate getting a peak at it though. For me the most important part of Froyo will be the performance and FLASH :)

I will stay tuned for new released versions of the ROM once it gets tweaked. Great job guys for your hard work. Keep it up, thanks.

Hogmeister

Reaction score
Any idea why the first update.zip (which I have deleted--your secrets are safe as far as I'm concerned) was so much faster than the clockwork backup? Not complaining, just curious. That first one was smoooooth...aside from the lack of 3G.

i'm wondering the same thing.. that update.zip form was far faster than this nandroid backup i'm running...

wonder if there is a difference afterall.. obviously there was (with the wifi thing being in there and all that) but this ones definately more stable than the update

tampaboy1984

Reaction score
I use Wifi quite often so i might have to go back to my BB 1.1, buuuutt I am starting to like this. Ohhh decisions descisions.

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flash is added to the OP.......please install this and enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.