Froyo Problems!!! DRIVING ME INSANE!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Fizban22, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fizban22

Fizban22 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First of all, i know this is stupid, but is there a way to go back to 2.1? i know in the long run froyo is better, but for now (and until they work out allt he bugs) i want to go with 2.1

though i doubt this is possible, so ill ask these questions, hopefully someone has a fix for them...

before whenever i would recieve a new text message (even from someone with whom i have a conversation still going with), their name would go to the top of my texts list. This made it easy cause if i was texting multiple people, the most recent response would be at top.

Now, i texted a group i created, and now whenever soeone answers my text back, their conversation is below EVERYONE in the group that was texted. Theres like 30 people in this group, so i send out 1 text to them all, and when someone replies back i have to scroll down 30 people to see their message. so i deleted all the group peoples' conversations and had my brother text message me, and his jumped up to like the 3rd from top, still not the top one.

is there a way to have the most recent person to text you conversation show up on top on Froyo?

is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?

2. donballz

donballz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try a different text app?

Also, was that all cause that hardly seems worth switching operating systems over

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  3. xlivewire7x

xlivewire7x Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is a known issue and they are working on a patch to correct this bug. If it really bothers you that much do as the person above said and get a different text app for now. The most highly recommended is Handcent.

4. outkastragtop

outkastragtop Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't bother trying handcent the same exact thing happens with that too. I tried that because it was driving me crazy.

5. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
android froyo message conversation

froyo group messaging