Froyo popular threads?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by budmonster, Jun 8, 2010.

1. budmonster

budmonster Guest

With all the Froyo activity going on, there seems to be a new release or update everyday. New builds, roms, basebands, etc are being put out everyday, its hard to follow and keep up to date with what's most current. I was wondering if anyone could make a thread with all the latest info so people can have a one spot stop to check out the latest Froyo info. For ex; I was going to update to 2.2 today then all of a sudden I see a new baseband has been released. I'm going crazy! I think a sticky thread would save people a lot of time and cut down on the repetitive postings.

If there is already a thread out there like this please let me know.

Thx -BUD
  2. masters

masters New Member

There needs to be version numbers on all the threads, or at least release dates to keep up with discussions about the leaked roms.
  3. budmonster

budmonster Guest

Yeah, there has to be something put together, it's getting out of hand. Every page has at least 10 Froyo threads, I don't know which one to follow. We have info coming in from Alldroid, DroidForums and MyDroidWorld. That's a lot of damn information to sort through. One sticky thread with all the info could stop all of that.