Froyo issues

gatewayad

Reaction score
I can't get wifi working loaded 2.2 from source loaded the update loaded both the newer radios and have tried the 900 and am on the 1200 kernel now. It is really fast and working great but can't get over a fair wifi signal that keeps coming in and out. I shouldn't complain its extremely fast but annoys me that it's not working. Any suggestions.

muzhik

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus One
if ur droid is sloooooooooow... update kernel and use setcpu to adjust speed, check mark "set on boot" and restart, should help the lagginessssssss

Shelooga

Reaction score
I am curious, Maps is not on your phone. Did you delete it, because the 2.2 rom only kept the market from updating maps, it did not remove it. People chose to remove it to try to install it through root explorer to try to update it through the market. The link I sent you would allow you to install it if you deleted it. I can not understand how you would have maps one moment and then have it disappear. I could suggest try reflashing the rom from scratch wipe data and cache, or start all the way from scratch with rsdlite.

thats the pain of it all, ive reflashed 2.2 three times now. maps shows up in market, but not my app drawer. its in system/app, but i cant install through there. if i delete that and try to reinstall from the market it just says app not installed each time. i tried the .zip link you gave me changed it to .apk and got that parse message. its beat

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Titan had a tut for it. I pmed him to help you out because I believe he had a similar issue

nerdkill

Reaction score
did anyone lose their mlb at bat app? in the first froyo build i still had it, but it wouldn't work. in the newest build i can't even find it in the app store. i googled it and read that google has fixed all of the apps not showing up, but i still don't have it.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you download the latest Froyo release? Found in my sig.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
did anyone lose their mlb at bat app? in the first froyo build i still had it, but it wouldn't work. in the newest build i can't even find it in the app store. i googled it and read that google has fixed all of the apps not showing up, but i still don't have it.
Visit the thread in my sig and download the Market fix.

megawatz

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble with Apps2SD or appinstaller? I can't get a free app installer to work without them loading and FC'ing. Any solutions?

Shelooga

Reaction score
yea i got it from more froyo and from droidlife and after reading that i just realized my flashlight doesnt work either. man ive used sp and clockwork. ill fiddle some more tomorrow

jrodizkool01

Reaction score
The browser randomly has issues every once in a while. Sometimes when I type an address, it won't load (goves me a blank screen) and I'll have to close the browser and restart it and other times it tells me that I have no internet connection when I clearly do but a reboot fixes that.

Reaction score
I have issues with wifi. It says im connected to my home network but it acts as if i have no connection, no web page loads or anything else that requires a connection works. I have to be constantly disconnecting and reconnecting my wifi and its annoying as ever can some 1 help me please

Reaction score
I have wifi issues on this build. It says my wifi is connected but after 5 mins it acts as if its not connected but it still shows it is. I have to disconnect and then reconnect it for it to work for another 5 minutes. Can someone plz help me

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have wifi issues on this build. It says my wifi is connected but after 5 mins it acts as if its not connected but it still shows it is. I have to disconnect and then reconnect it for it to work for another 5 minutes. Can someone plz help me

Reading mdw it is still a problem Some people have reverted back because they use wifi heavily.

Froyo Overclocked Kernels includes *wifi* fix

you have to remeber this is not an officail built it is a test build.

Reaction score

Reading mdw it is still a problem Some people have reverted back because they use wifi heavily.

Froyo Overclocked Kernels includes *wifi* fix

you have to remeber this is not an officail built it is a test build.
I went back to CM then i saw that another version of Froyo was released so i tried it and still have the same issues so back to CM till its fixed