froyo: Issues with desk clock in multimedia dock

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by zeebone, Jun 6, 2010.

1. zeebone

zeebone New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all, I put on the new froyo rom yesterday and absolutely love it. However, I seem to have a wierd issue once it was fully charged in the dock.

It seems that once it was charged, it would no longer stay dimly lit. You can do a short press on the round light button on the clock to dim the screen, or do a long press to make it only show the clock bouncing around with a black brackground. I could get it to go dark with just the clock, but I was waking up throughout the night to a fully lit up clock and weather.

I noticed if I would dim it again, at some different times during the night, the clock would light back up again, or even just shut the screen off all together!

I made sure I was still plugged into the wall, but this is just wierd behavior. I did reinstall LED hack before i went to bed. Wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Anyone else having any issues with the desk clock on Froyo?

2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Could be the hack does not work correctly on 2.2

3. War_Assassin

War_Assassin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, it's the LED hack app. I have it uninstalled for Froyo as the led lights automatically turn off after dimming the screen on multimedia mode.

Search tags for this page

deskclock bug