Froyo Issues Post Here

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by ashin001, Jun 9, 2010.

1. dbz443

dbz443 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That won't fix it, you need to delete the flash apk it comes with and install the flash apk download for froyo. Works fine for me after that
    I had to use root explorer to do so

#73 dbz443, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  2. madspeed

madspeed Member

Ratings:
    +2
    capeche...

3. BoxcuttaStyle

BoxcuttaStyle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    has anyone else had 'insufficient permissions' show up when using Astro? Whenever I try to rename a file it gives me a permission error......makes trying out new kernels etc a pain w/o a computer.....

4. Datalux

Datalux New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Camera not working

Did multiple wipes Data/Security and Cache before installing and everything seemed to go well, however after playing around with everything these are the issues I have so far.

Cameras do not work - I get a black screen in both the still and video cameras. It snaps and then the resulting file is also black.

Cannot run Launcher Pro - It downloads, and installs but does not show up in the app screen and cannot switch to it with the home button.

Other than that everything seems to work fine.

I have actually wiped and re-flashed twice to try and resolve but no joy....

5. ddarksiderr

ddarksiderr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wifi issues with BB Froyo

Hi guys, this morning I installed the newest BB froyo from Rom Manager and the install went smoothly. My only issue is that my wifi doesn't want to work. It scans like every second, constantly disconnecting me from a network when I manage to get onto one. It basically just scans constantly and reconnects to my network every couple of seconds basically not letting me use wifi at all. Anyone else encouter similiar issues? I would appreciate help. Thank!

I tried both a p3 kernel and the default BB one, neither fixes my issue.

6. budmonster

budmonster Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Froyo launcher

Pete removed the background from Launcher buttons, as he stated in his changelog. what launcher is in this froyo build, just wondering b/c i would like my background back, i dont like the clear thing going on.

7. AndyMan

AndyMan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    FROYO bootloop help needed

It seems my post in the froyo thread was ignored, so I will try again here...

"can someone help me.. im stuck in a boot loop. going from the latest BB to this, wiped cache 3 times, boot loop. tried to reinstall froyo again, still in bootloop"

since then I have restored my backup, recopied the update from computer to phone, rebooted, wiped cache 3 times, installed update, bootloop.....

8. Brandon477

Brandon477 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you load one of the new kernals as well? The first time I flashed th new rom I forgot and loaded one of Bekits and It went into a boot loop. Make sure you use a P3 droid kernal made for this..(it also fixes wifi :)..hope it helps

9. AndyMan

AndyMan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I havent even got to kernals yet, as i get the motorola M, then "droid" then red eye, then keeps going back and forth between droid and red eye.. never actually boots into android

10. Yianaki

Yianaki New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i think this rom is overclocked right out of the box to 800mhz. Install a higher voltage p3 kernel? No problems here unless I try to install an untested with froyo kernal.

11. J*Bishop

J*Bishop Member

Ratings:
    +0
    download bb froyo again. the one i petes original post. it's an updated version. also, you should also try wiping data.

#83 J*Bishop, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  12. pc747

pc747 Regular Member
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +7,475
    either install another kernel or another rom.

Search tags for this page

droid dna activesync account already exists