1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Froyo Home Dock Icons - How to change/recover

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by c64whiz, Jul 10, 2011.

1. c64whiz

c64whiz New Member

I have a Droid Charge, but thought since the question was about Froyo (2.2.1) I thought I'd post my question here.

On the Charge, the home screens have a 'Home Dock' which contains 4 "sticky" icons. These icons are "Phone", "Contacts", "Messages", and "Applications" by default. However, they can be changed by going into "Applications", pressing the "Settings" button and choosing "Edit".

My question, before I do proceed, is this: if I change the "Applications" icon on the 'Home Dock', how can I then get to my "Applications" collection? Or get the "Applications" icon back? I'm not seeing a solution to either.

FYI, it is the stock launcher on Droid Charge and I don't want to install another from the market (at least not yet).

Thanks!

-C64
Search tags for this page

android 2.2 change dock icons

change button icon android froyo
change dock apps 2.2.1
change froyo dock screen
change icons android 2.2
dock editor android froyo 2.2
froyo ajouter icone

froyo dock icons

froyo modify dock