Froyo? Here We Go Again: September 1st

Crypt92

Reaction score
Another Rumor For Froyo and Another Date: September 1st. Remember it's just a rumor so don't expect like the past dates we've heard it's just something to know.

techguru

Reaction score
What is the source of this one? (some sources have been more reliable than others).

Alan

Havoc70

Reaction score
YAWN,

Not buying it this time, several sources now have the same info, but of course they are all referencing Droid Life...

More BaloneySauce on a stick

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
It was posted as a rumor. Who knows when we will see Froyo but im not too worried about it until it happens.

OP
Crypt92

Crypt92

Reaction score
YAWN,

Not buying it this time, several sources now have the same info, but of course they are all referencing Droid Life...

More BaloneySauce on a stick

Nobody ever buys it until it actually happens.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been trying to dig up some information on this as well and have absolutely no luck. HTC has been real quiet with this one.

zero7404

Reaction score
yep, here we go again. RIM and Apple are much better at promising and delivering build updates than anyone affiliated with the Open Handset Alliance. lucky for me and them that i am a do-it-myselfer, otherwise i'd be pissed sitting around waiting.

OP
Crypt92

Crypt92

Reaction score
They said late summer, so for me they have until the Fall Equinox which is September 22 to give me my froyo or many people will get roundhouse kicked in the face by Chuck Norris.