Froyo Here For The Droid X

Eolly

Reaction score
This is the message I get when doing it "manually".

assesrt failed: file_getprop("/system/build.prop","ro.build.fingerprint") == "verizon/shadow_vzw/cdma_shadow/shadow:2.1-update1/VAW/13604:user/ota-rel-keys" || flile_getprop("/system/build.prop". "ro.build.fingerprint:) == "verizon/shadow_vzw/cdma_shadow/shadow:2.2/VZW23.9:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys"
then error in /sdcard/update.zip (status7)

Any help?

iojk9999

Reaction score
I would not do this n go backwards to go forward n then win a real rom comes out then what go back again no way . Koush has done Excellent work n the way it was just like the droid 1 was nandroid backup then install not all this crap going back to stock . I will wait for Koush rims or a rom that uses the clockwork way. People use your heads

jesus christ. If you typed in English people might know what the hell you were trying to say.

If u wasn't such a moron wete i had to spell it all out word for word you would know what was said

stfu

Zael

Reaction score
For those who have the clockwork mod, is it also a stock version of 2.2 with motoblur, stock 2.2 by itself, or a completely reworked ROM?

Thanks

akappy332

Reaction score
Looks like everyone is too busy with froyo to help out us e: cache error people... :(

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

northernmoris

Reaction score
Dwnld' 2.2 through clockwork, backed up and wiped.... The dwnld process went fine and loaded up w/ 2.2. But its stock, ie: no phone service, 3g, previous apps.. like it came out of the box.. How do I recover everything and get my phone back and service turned on?

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
can anyone explain to me the error... E:signature verification failed

bump...anyone? It seems that throughout time and updates this issue has come up again and again... given that the file is correct no one seems to have an answer..
anyone?
Bueller?
Bueller?

dantivirus

Reaction score
Honestly, I dunno. I had to remove the custom themes and bootloader then my X ran the update w/o issues.

dantivirus

Reaction score
imn getting an erroe on trying to open up market plus none of my widgest are running right ? anyone ?

Edit* It had to have like ten mins to boot everything good.. everything works now =)

Everything is working save the market, it keeps giving a timeout error. I've waited 30 minutes and rebooted.

Any ideas why just the market is not working?

EDIT: Ok, it's working but very very very slow. Yet it shows me with full 3G and full bars. Even Wifi is slow now.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
dantivirus, my market was fine all day (WITH 2.2) and now it is acting up. I think it is google's servers. THey may be undergoing maintenance or something.

dantivirus

Reaction score
Well, that most certainly would explain my issues. Thank you for the information. Are you getting network errors?

jstuart83

Reaction score
yea markets down its been confirmed on other threads and also my wifes droid and my x are acting up

fapowjones

Reaction score
im getting the signature error and it sais no such directory or file and i have the update in the right place as well.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
im getting the signature error and it sais no such directory or file and i have the update in the right place as well.
Did you:

- Remove any theme
- Put all bloatware back in place

and if you had previously setup Koush's bootstrap:

- delete hijack, remove logwrapper, rename logwrapper.bin

?