Froyo FRF91 SS v4.5 [7/19/2010] From SOURCE - New Settings - FASTER - 4.4 Bugs Fixed

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Jul 19, 2010.

1. trol1374

trol1374 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a newbie that started with 4.3. I didn't have to wipe first. Saw others had issues when they wiped. I didn't lose any program or settings.

2. cLovis_ll

cLovis_ll Member

Ratings:
    +0
    chevy i am having the same problems. i did have these problem for the 4.4 so i downgraded back to 4.3 and now i have this again in 4.5
    my yahoo email keeps saying incorrect username/password when im connected to wifi but i can get it when im on 3G. i know its not that big deal for a lot of people but my yahoo is my main email and im always connected to wifi and i love this new ROM... please help.

thanks.

3. beanx

beanx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    man chevy, i just tried out BB's new release. I must say im impressed. I love your work and ill continue to use your roms but i really hope 4.6 steps it up quiet a bit. BB has the transparent notification drop down menu, its facebook sync works (for me anyway), and all the small little problems ive had with SS i dont have on BB. Cant wait to see 4.6 man. Keep up the good work.

4. gavron

gavron Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Wipe.

FB Sync works great with SS4.5.

E

5. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does FB notifications work for anyone? They haven't worked for me for a LONG time...

6. beanx

beanx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i always wipe 4 to 5x before i install any rom. FB has never sync'd the pictures next to my contact since using SS. Id manually have to go in and open the contacts fb for it to add the photo.

7. beanx

beanx Member

Ratings:
    +0

the only way ive ever gotten facebook notifications was through email and txts because my phone is connected to my fb account.

8. gavron

gavron Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It works for me for pics, messages, etc.

I ***DID*** have to log in on the FB app and save login info.

E

9. Scott King

Scott King Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Last week I lost service during a bad storm. I only realized after I tried to visit a few sites and the web pages wouldn't load. The problem though is that even though I have service again, the sites that wouldn't load last week still won't load. I've tried clearing my cache, history, and cookies but none of that helped. How can I get those sites to work again?

10. elwood1229

elwood1229 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have downloaded SS 4.5 and thus far it seems to be working well. All the apps that I have tried seem to be working. I figured out the wireless tethering and was able to connect to it without problem. I am curious, however, about USB Tethering. Is it present in SS? If so, how do I access it? Secondly, I downloaded the themed version of the rom. I basically like it, but the notification bar at the top is dark and some of my icons (SetCPU, for instance) are black. This makes them difficult to see. Is there any way to change that situation? Please be patient with me as I am new to this! This is only my second rom to install. I tried to search for answers to these questions but was not successful. I suspect I didn't phrase the search correctly but I would appreciate any answers. I will likely have other questions before long. Thanks for your assistance.

Elwood

11. Cdjones187

Cdjones187 Member

Ratings:
    +0
  12. Aegon

Aegon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone having a force close with google latitude? I get a process error everytime I try to use it. I have a logcat of the crash.

Search tags for this page
froyo m799ca v2.2
googleservices framework apk frf91
m799 ca v2.2 rom

m799ca v2.0 turn on wifi error

m799ca v2.2 rom

process com.google.process.gapps stopped unexpectedly samsun