Froyo FRF91 SS v4.5 [7/19/2010] From SOURCE - New Settings - FASTER - 4.4 Bugs Fixed

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Jul 19, 2010.

1. EM0112

EM0112 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wolfpack no i'm not a alltel customer i've always been a verizon customer it seems weird that the fixpd does not work all i want to do is to watch NFL mobile videos.

2. meishkov

meishkov Member

Ratings:
    +2
    That might prove to be difficult. Since the update of the NFL mobile app, it does look much better and improved, but no matter what, I can't get the NFL network to load. It always says that I appear to be roaming, even though I'm not, and to try again later. Multiple people posted the problem in the comments, so hopefully they change and fix it way before the season starts. Not sure if there's any fix out there for this, but I doubt it.

3. MckeanOne

MckeanOne New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone having issues with ssv4.5 and their snes emulator? Multiple button press seems not to work on 4.5 but was fine on 4.4.

4. wolfpack_lamb

wolfpack_lamb Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have this problem as well. I thought it was because I am still on my alltel plan but apparently not. Only thing I know you can do for now is use wifi if it is available. I know its not a fix but it's all I know.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

5. BodyMarks

BodyMarks New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Would anyone know what the script is to allow adds, I know "adblock" is for blocking adds but can you tell me what it is to allow adds? Thanks for your help. Simply Stunning v4.5

6. markwebb

markwebb Active Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Google Maps 4.3 won't upgrade/install to the newest one released today, 4.4 :(

7. bpassino

bpassino Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine works. I originally downloaded NFL app from market before the new update. Thdere was a line in build.prop i had to change Verizon to verizon (note lowercase "v"). Then it work. Then when verizon came out with updated NFL app the old one forced me to upgrade. At fisrt the app would not plAy videos. All I had to do was run fixpd, reboot and now it works. I did it from the adb shell on my PC but I doubt that makes a difference, but who knows. I did type su first too. The script did NOt finish instantaneously for me so wait. Hope this helps. I saw it suggested in another thread that if you installed the old NFL app prior to 7/22 to leave the old apk and you'll get the 2010-2011 season free. who knows. I left mine.

8. bpassino

bpassino Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just upgraded mine. Got a FC referring to vending.apk error, restarted and tried again. this time maps loaded.

Goto to applications, goto maps and clear the settings. then try again. If that does not work, you can use root explorer to delete the maps.apk , restart and try to install from market again. If you do not have root explorerer, i believe Chevy has a sysrw command and then you can use estrongs file explorer to delete it. if you are not sure about this, back up your system first.

9. trol1374

trol1374 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In ref to the nfl app. I did the su (enter) fixpd . Then I believe I needed to reboot and it worked for me. It took off my wall paper back to default and shows verizon at the top right. The videos now work in the app.

I'm running 4.5.

10. markwebb

markwebb Active Member

Ratings:
    +27
    I can't find it. I do have root explorer..what folder is it typically in?

EDIT: Never Mind, I found it /system/app folder

However, it didn't work :(

#550 markwebb, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  11. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +266
    Loving this ROM, it's been running great for me!

Does anybody know if I can change the noification bar color to black? Don't want a theme, just a black notification bar.

Thanks!

*edit* Hated to stray from SS, but I just couldn't take the ugly notification bat any more!

#551 YankInDaSouth, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  12. meishkov

meishkov Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey Chevy, I was having major problems on Saturday when I tried installing this. I'm on SS 3.3 and I used the bkapps -c and wiped multiple times, and when using rstapps -c superuzer permissions kept force closing. Then terminal emulator would just close in the middle of rstapps -c and afterwards a lot of apps would pop up wig messages saying to force close....even launcher pro. It came to a point where I had to pull the battery to shut down all those pop up messages. Not sure why it went all crazy on me. Why doesn't SS 4.5 have a fix_permissions script for situations like this?? ROM manager has one built in, but it force closed immediately upon opening, so I was stuck and had to revert back to nandroid backup. Very disappointing.

Search tags for this page
froyo m799ca v2.2
googleservices framework apk frf91
m799 ca v2.2 rom

m799ca v2.0 turn on wifi error

m799ca v2.2 rom

process com.google.process.gapps stopped unexpectedly samsun