Froyo FRF91 SS v4.5 [7/19/2010] From SOURCE - New Settings - FASTER - 4.4 Bugs Fixed

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Coolsaber57

Coolsaber57 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, also, the Blue LED setting is stuck on. When I uncheck it, then re enter that settings menu, it is checked again. Anyone else seeing that? Or do I have a delinquent droid?

2. bpassino

bpassino Member

Ratings:
    +0
    RockPlayer works for me

3. BoostedSchemes

BoostedSchemes New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed this over CM6 without wiping or deleting anything - no issues, just ran TBackup to reinstall my launcher data and such and the phone has had 0 issues. I always "fix permissions" after a new install so I dont know if that helps. No force closes in the 14 hours its been unplugged.

4. DevilBob

DevilBob New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    4.5 is running great for me. Had issues with my Exchange account being restored to 4.5. Used same bkapps/rstapps that I used on 4.4, but it wouldn't restore that account, had to do it manual. But all is great now. Beer on the way!

5. bpassino

bpassino Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In clockwork goto "install zip from sd card" then try "toggle signature verification"

If that does not work you can try toggling the "script asserts"

Let me know how it goes

#197 bpassino, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  6. Trav06

Trav06 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I went from 4.4 to 4.5 today. I ran bkapps -c, wiped data/cache 3x, ran update.zip, reboot, rstapps -c, and restarted.

The market was very fidgety at first but seems to be working now. The only remaining problem is that SetCPU fails to install (it wasn't restored by rstapps -c, don't know if that's normal).

Any ideas?

7. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Yea - I see that also - will be fixed in 4.6! As well as more color choices of course

8. OneFast3

OneFast3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First try-- wiped 4x, loaded ss4.5 and 1.25 ulv (i run with all and runs great) booted fine. Went to rstapps -c and had many FC's pop up but left run without hitting until SU FC popped up, it stopped then. Hit the FC and it went on. Just had to hit default for Launcher Pro and was in a FC loop. Power down tried reboot, still same FC loop with LP.

Nandroid back to ss4.4 i just made before trying upgrade, made sure working.

2nd try no wipe, loaded the ss4.5 and 1.25 ulv and running great now.

Just my experience.

Great work, i get best performance and battery life from your roms compared to some of the others (have not tried them all yet). Keep up the great work.

9. trol1374

trol1374 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had success. Using droid. Running 4.4. Downloaded 4.5 via rom manager. I forgot to check mark wipe. Selected med volt .8. Let rom man an clockdo the iinstall (no wipe) and install went smooth and now up and running. I haven't seen any issues and all my data stayed intact.
    This was only my second time I've done a flash rom.
    Does the kernal speed affect the battery life?

10. sonk

sonk New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello fellow droids...

First Id like to thank Chevy for the fantastic work.

I do have a little problem though. I updated to this 4.5 version of your ROM and now I cant get my yahoo e-mail accounts to work in the e-mail app.

They worked on 4.4 but now when I try to get it to sync with yahoo,s servers, I get the user name or password incorrect. I have it on 3G and not wifi since I know there is a problem when using yahoo accounts with wifi.

Any ideas. I appreciate your help.

Thanks, Rob

11. jeffly777

jeffly777 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So this is weird,

After getting used to wiping a bunch of times to fix everything, I got frustrated with the terminal FCing when running rstapps, reloaded a nandroid of 4.4, and installed without wiping.

And it worked perfectly. Everything works, including Launcher Pro, which went down in flames when I tried to restore it with rstapps and titanium.

12. titans1

titans1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    chevy i gotta say badddda$$$$$$!!!!! i installed through spre. i did not wipe anything i just installed. worked flawlessly. all i had to do was reinstal your ulv1.25 kern back as the rom overwrote it. thats it all done. i didnt have to redo apps or anything. hell half of my widgets stayed there. actually all of them except music. it took me 5 minutes if that!!!!!!

by the way this thing runs lots more smoothly then 4.4 and i thought 4.4 was fast. this seems way faster at boot going to run quad and see if its better.....run 1636 on quad....and again i just pulled a 1675!!!!!

#204 titans1, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
Search tags for this page
froyo m799ca v2.2
googleservices framework apk frf91
m799 ca v2.2 rom

m799ca v2.0 turn on wifi error

m799ca v2.2 rom

process com.google.process.gapps stopped unexpectedly samsun