Froyo FRF91 SS v4.4 [7/9/2010] From SOURCE - All 4.3 Issues Fixed - Maps/Market, ALL!

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Jul 9, 2010.

1. dhinged

dhinged Member

Ratings:
    +3
    my phone became a DHCP server

For some reason, my phone turned into a DHCP server while connected to my company's Wi-Fi. I don't know how it happened, but it bridged with our server's wi-fi broadcaster... I don't understand the whole explanation but I had to disable wi-fi because it was disrupting our company's internet connection. They found my phone's MAC address in the log files.

Has anyone experienced anything like this in Simply Stunning? I have no idea how to enable/disable, but I noticed there are Spare Parts and Dev Tools applications with it.

2. Coolsaber57

Coolsaber57 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oops, wrong thread. moved to 4.5!

#722 Coolsaber57, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  3. jtbnet

jtbnet Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I suspect it's because SS has the WIFI Tethering APP as that's where you would be handing out addresses from... That doesn't start by default on my phone though... but if you click on it in the APP Drawer when it comes up it should have the 'Press to Start Tethering screen'... If it has the screen showing Up/Down Speeds then it's running... and you need to Click the screen to stop it from running...

4. shaggy3131

shaggy3131 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sure didnt! thought was just for other ROM's coming over to yours. I will do that now and i am sure it will work :) HEY BTW your ROM's rock! i am a loyal fan dont even mess with the other stuff out there! why bother right we know yours is the best! FYI i always switch to the ULV kernal and have no probs. HEY look at that worked like a charm! thanks again for all your hard work.

5. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Awesome, glad you got it working! Thanks very much for your support, it IS appreciated! Spread the word! :)

6. akhenax

akhenax Silver Member

Ratings:
    +504
    Delay when my Droid wakes up

Greetings forum.

I am running SS 4.4, and have been noticing this for a while:

I press the power button to awake the phone, slide the unlock slider, and view my home screen. When I try to slide to the next screen, nothing happens. I try again, nothing happens, I try a third time, and it slides.

This doesn't happen all the time, but more often than not. Any ideas?

----------------

SS 4.4 chevy med voltage 1.2 Gig kernel, Droid

7. mcsinfl

mcsinfl Member

Ratings:
    +0
    what launcher are you using?

8. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    I have seen this also - I have noticed it since Froyo came out, it's almost like the screen is a little less responsive - the only other change since Froyo was the jump to 2.6.32 in the kernel, that could ALSO be the culprit

9. akhenax

akhenax Silver Member

Ratings:
    +504
    I'm using the launcher that came with Simply Stunning 4.4.

YES, exactly, the screen seems less responsive. I thought it was just my Droid, so thanks for the confirmation.

10. delcopa

delcopa Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Ok I found out what the problem was or is....

I don't know if this is the same for all versions so here is what I am running and the solution if anyone else is seeing it.

Running Exchange 2010 on Windows 2008 R2. The issue happens that you can not connect to your exchange server when you have SSL required on the IIS website for Microsoft Active Sync. The only fix I have seen so far was to disable the SSL Requirement on the Exchange server using the IIS Admin on the Active Sync virtual website.

Now if anyone has a fix so it will work while requiring SSL that would be fantastic since anyone using this in corp environment might not be able to disable this. I found the BB rom would still connect with the SSL enabled but the SS one won't. I also just did the update to newest one coming out in SS hopefully this week and same issue.

Does anyone know what is different between the BB and the SS mail versions? I hope it can be figured out since the untouched one that just was released has the same issue.

11. sid_wisc

sid_wisc Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I get this error everytime i tried going on the link..... Chevy Please help>>>> :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@chevyno1.richstevenson.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.16 (CentOS) mod_ssl/2.2.16 0.9.8l DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at chevyno1.richstevenson.com Port 80

12. Tornado Rex

Tornado Rex Member

Ratings:
    +0
Search tags for this page
awesome backgrounds for droid
droid life wallpaper
frf91.372 maps

wallpaper froyo