Froyo FRF91 SS v4.4 [7/9/2010] From SOURCE - All 4.3 Issues Fixed - Maps/Market, ALL!

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Jul 9, 2010.

1. jim1974

jim1974 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First full day running this ROM and I freaking love it! Battery life is hands down better with this ROM than any other I have tried. I was still at 50% when I left work (10 hour shift) with moderate to almost heavy Twitter, FB and internet browsing. Getting ready to throw 928's black theme on now. I think I will be finished then.

One question for Chevy, or anyone else that can help, every time I have to plug in (either to charge or connect to my pc) when I unplug two widgets stop working. They are Tesla LED Flashlight and Mini Info. Everything else stays working, its just those two. Any ideas?

#493 jim1974, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. JBPruitt

JBPruitt Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just rooted another one of my co-workers phones today... and installed the ROM... his phone would auto shut down on anything but a Med Voltage kernel... kind of a bummer...

But he noticed a problem I don't think i've seen anyone else have... his bluetooth is totally broken... it just says "turning on Bluetooth" and then stops and goes back to the unchecked box... basically behaving just like the wifi problem with 4.0...

I guess I could wipe and do it again... but I was trying to avoid that... because it's kind of the end of the day now...

Thanks

3. mkloharry

mkloharry Member

Ratings:
    +0
    NFL Mobile help needed

I wiped 3 times the first time, I wiped again and reinstalled ran fixpd, rebooted, text did change to Verizon Wireless, rebooted installed NFL Mobile still the same issue. Get the same message "NFL Mobile is only available for Verizon users"

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

4. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Quick question about wiping:

When you do a FULL wipe in SPRecovery, that also includes a cache wipe, does it not? I did the full wipe three times before installing this ROM, but not a cache wipe.

Just wondering, because I had that issue with Google Talk being unable to authenticate after installing this ROM and using rstapp.

If I were to just do a cache wipe now, what exactly would be lost? What would need to be redone/reinstalled? I'm curious to try this to see if Google Talk will work again, even though I have already installed an alternate called "Hi Gtalk" which appears to be working.

5. iflybyu77

iflybyu77 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    SS 4.1 -> SS 4.4 w/ 928Droid's black theme.

Made the switch last night. Works well. No FC's or issues that I can't stand. Wifi is still a bit clunky since it won't connect the first try (writing this on laptop across tether now). I must have done something wrong using bkapps or had an older version cuz I had to reinstall everything - but I for sure didn't have any app problems or market issues.

Well done. :)

6. syst3merror

syst3merror Member

Ratings:
    +0
    so correct me if I'm wrong....

You can use any theme with this right? I mean, I can go into the themes area on this site and install any of those and it will work with this?

7. RichStevenson

RichStevenson Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Some yes but I think most no. Just do a backup and then you can try whatever theme you like. If it doesn't work, you just restore back. The big thing even if you find a theme that does work is, unless it was ported for SS, you'll lose the additional battery increments that Chevy has provided.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

8. syst3merror

syst3merror Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok, thanks Rich

9. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

Ratings:
    +20
    (edit: answered my own question... something about the camera)

#501 Phreaker47, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  10. Aegon

Aegon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, i am having a weird issue. I have been running this ROM from the day it came out, and I freaking love it. The best I have ever ran on my phone. I had tons of garbage on my phone, so after backing up my apps and what not I did a wipe. When the phone restarts and you have to fondle the little droid man to continue, it looks like a force close comes up (it is way to fast to see, it comes up and goes away in a flash, so I am guessing it is a force close) and no matter how many times I touch the droid man, it does nothing. Thankfully i have a huge backup library or I would have been stuck. Anyone seen this before?

11. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    I have only heard this a couple of times - did you wipe 2/3 times to see if that helped?

12. Aegon

Aegon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah i did, it didnt help at all

Search tags for this page
awesome backgrounds for droid
droid life wallpaper
frf91.372 maps

wallpaper froyo