Froyo FRF91 SS v4.4 [7/9/2010] From SOURCE - All 4.3 Issues Fixed - Maps/Market, ALL!

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Jul 9, 2010.

1. beanx

beanx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok its just showing the framework-res file as a notepad file? Is there a program i need to unzip it or something?

2. joneee

joneee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Great work Chevy. Just sent you $5!

3. beanx

beanx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    figured it all out, i will post up my revision soon if anyone wants it after i make sure its working 100%.

4. anonydroid

anonydroid Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there any way to get the Smoked Glass Blue theme w/o the themed application icons. I have having partially themed icons like that.

5. jrodizkool01

jrodizkool01 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not a fan of the upside down rotation since I don't know why anyone would ever want to use the web browser or any other app upside down. Is there any way to only allow 270 degree? I don't want to disable autorotation altogether since I do like it.

6. captdroid

captdroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17
    I would like the option to not have the upside down rotation as well. Maybe I'm missing the advantages :icon_eek:

7. beanx

beanx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    what exactly are you wanting? I can probably through it together for you...

8. gavron

gavron Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The advantage is ANY WAY YOU PICK UP the phone, it works! You don't have to rotate it!

E

9. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Guys, I will look into making that an option for the next version!

10. beanx

beanx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    CHEVY do you know how to edit the color or image here that the red arrow is pointing to? The gray area with the "ongoing" text ontop of it. If you can help me out with this then you are a god! dancedroid

[​IMG]

11. JBPruitt

JBPruitt Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw a similar request in that thread this morning... didn't see if it was you... but I also prefer the smoked look for the status bar and notifications... I'll be anxiously awaiting... Roberj is pretty good about responding... if You ask me ChevyNo1 and Roberj make a pretty good team.

as far as installing it click the >>>Blue Energy<<< link, move it to your phone and apply via update.zip method... I also believe it's on Rom Manager if you want to download it straight to your phone.

Also @ChevyNo1: I know you've been partial to the Blue Nexus one X for some time now... but I recently ran into the DroidX boot animation made blue... It fits quite nicely with the blue theme on the phone... I also saw somebody somewhere made a cyan one with a little Cyanogenmod dude on it... it was pretty cool... I think SS deserves something custom to that effect... It might take a little leg work I suppose... but something to think about.

12. jdm627

jdm627 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Follow this steps but it´s not working! app´s still downloaded in memory not in sd

a2sd [on/off/auto] - run with no options, shows current setting (default is 'auto').

Example, to send all future installs from the market to sd and not internal, type 'a2sd on'. You will also see that the option to 'move to sdcard' is available on all other apps currently installed to internal memory

Search tags for this page
awesome backgrounds for droid
droid life wallpaper
frf91.372 maps

wallpaper froyo