Froyo flashlight for Rezound

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I loved the flashlight that came loaded with Froyo. Is it possible to download it somewhere and get it to work on the Rez? This is the closest I've found to it at the Market. The only thing better on the Froyo version was that it had three light levels and I'd sure like to get it working on the Rez if possible.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.FlashApp&feature=search_result

gerrya

Reaction score

RezoundHound

Reaction score
I have the same one as Volkaru, but recently I found this one I like even better. It doesn't have as many options, but it has one feature that beats them all. It turns on with a simple shake of your phone. This works WITH THE LOCK SCREEN ON ONLY, so you don't have to worry about it inadvertently coming on while in your pocket.

Flashlight LED Genius

RH

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I downloaded and tried the one Volkaru recommended. It works as advertised but seems to disable the camera app :(.

Rezoundhound, I looked at that one too but I don't want one that uses the screen as a light. I'm looking for one that just uses the LED. Well, there has to be something out there.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use DroidLight by Motorola. It's pretty simple and staightforward.

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Bingo. Thanks LtKen. That one does the job and doesn't disable the camera app. Thanks so much. Problem solved.