Froyo Flash 10.1

zehduck

Reaction score
I am now running 2.2 on my X...But when I go to espn.com and try to play videos it just shows the screen shot of the video, but I cant find an option to play it...Does espn.com support flash on android phones?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you downloaded Flash Player from the Market?

*** edit : I'm getting a still image as well.

Last edited:
OP
Z

zehduck

Reaction score
Yeah I downloaded the version from the market. Does it automatically replace the old version? When I click on a video it will show a question mark, then it recognizes the flash plug in and shows the first still frame of the video. But I cant seem to find a way to get the video to play.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I downloaded the version from the market. Does it automatically replace the old version? When I click on a video it will show a question mark, then it recognizes the flash plug in and shows the first still frame of the video. But I cant seem to find a way to get the video to play.
I had the same thing on espn.com while trying to watch a video.... although the flash advertising was working fine.

I don't know if espn is optimized for mobile.... they do have m.espn.com (mobile site)

does flash work on other sites for you??

OP
Z

zehduck

Reaction score
Yeah it seems to be working fine on other sites I.E...AOL.com. I guess it is just the espn site.

Thanks for the help.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah it seems to be working fine on other sites I.E...AOL.com. I guess it is just the espn site.

Thanks for the help.
At least you know it's not just you. I couldn't get them working on espn either.