1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

FROYO 2.2 messing with my sms/mms...?? WTF??

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Hypermentality, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Hypermentality

Hypermentality New Member

So I updated to Froyo last night thinking that I'll have alot better sound quality along with flash and a number of other things that I was looking forward to... However I was not expecting to have to scroll through all of my sms/mms's to find out who texted me... If I get a text sent to me, it isn't necessarily at the top of the list... I have to scroll through all my texts to see who sent it..?? Anyone else having these issues? I have done 3 "Factory Security Wipes" since my update to Froyo 2.2... I've downloaded handcent sms, sms counter, and a couple others to see if I could categorize them from most recent(top), but ended up uninstalling them all... I have 0 applications downloaded, so I know that there is no interference with the apps at all... any suggestions PLEASE???
  2. millbean

millbean New Member

same issue receiving duplicate text messages in the stock messaging app.. Un installed hahandcent. Didn't solve the problem
  3. blulie

blulie New Member

I'm experiencing the same thing. New texts aren't at the top. Who the h$%@ thought this was a good idea?
  4. asdroidx

asdroidx New Member

Im having same problem....very frustrating
  5. wdprice3

wdprice3 New Member

LOLOLOLOL

+1 for this crap!
  6. NR6Q

NR6Q New Member

At least when I send a message it goes to the top of the list.....Until I get a reply......

Heck think of it as a feature.....
  7. Yourrid

Yourrid New Member

I have the same problem. How could they get this wrong... texting is a huge selling point for this phone with swipe and all... :icon_evil:
  8. RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain New Member

You can fix it by going into settings > time & date and setting your time zone to 0 and setting the time manually to be correct, but then your updates from other things like Facebook have the same problem, but in reverse; the timestamps are hours ahead.

Stupid programming error on the part of Motorola. What a bunch of bull. At least they've confirmed it'll be fixed in an update.

https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/243204#243204
Search tags for this page

how do i fix my mms on android 2.2 phone

youtube error 500 android