front facing camera is blocked

sully0400

Reaction score
I think he just got this phone recently so just say the truth it I just got this phone and I haven't used it yet this is the first time I used it.

Is it must be broke I mean I set my phone and they put a new screen in it and they couldn't even fix a speaker and I told him about it

.215 radio - SimplexROM 1.2 - Daily Driver - XT912 - Wigdetsoid - Linux Installer - Otter Box - Safestrap

sully0400

Reaction score
Sorry but I'm trying to train my voice thing and it's just I'm tired

.215 radio - SimplexROM 1.2 - Daily Driver - XT912 - Wigdetsoid - Linux Installer - Otter Box - Safestrap

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
We understand lol. If you ling press on a post you already posted. You can edit it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
It sounds like a manufacturer defect... possibly something that got caught in there when they were assembling the phone. That just plain happens sometimes. If so then it would be covered and they would replace it. Definitely take it to Verizon. I can't see how they would think it could be damage you caused if the phone shows no other damage.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
But why would they give you a free phone if there is clearly something wrong with it. You see where I'm coming from?

sully0400

Reaction score
They want to 60 bucks a month if you cancel it most of the money goes to the manufacturer of the phone

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
But why would they give you a free phone if there is clearly something wrong with it. You see where I'm coming from?

If its something you didn't do... or that they can't say you did... you'll get another device... if its older than 14 days old, a CLNR device will probably be issued.

If its not 14 days old.. you'll likely get another new device.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
CLNR is a certified like new replacement. If there is something wrong with your phone, you usually will get a CLNR.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Didn't property who complained on the bionic forum get a brand new galaxy nexus