front facing camera is blocked

tylermcconnon

Reaction score
When I try to use my front facing camera I can see half of myself and the bottom half is black. There is no physical damage to the phone but if you look at the square where the camera is, there is something blocking it. Could I possibly be able to get a new RAZR if I take it to verizon?

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well if our looks like something is blocking our then I assume that they would consider it hardware damage.so they'll charge you for it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

iguanad

Reaction score
Well if our looks like something is blocking our then I assume that they would consider it hardware damage.so they'll charge you for it.

If something is blocking it internally I don't know how they could say you damages it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sully0400

Reaction score
Turn it off and look at the top of the screen real good make sure there is not a drop of coffee, or screen guard etc

.215 radio - SimplexROM 1.2 - Daily Driver - XT912 - Wigdetsoid - Linux Installer - Otter Box - Safestrap

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
iguanad said:
If something is blocking it internally I don't know how they could say you damages it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

He says he sees something blocking it. Hardware damage

OP
T

tylermcconnon

Reaction score
My phone is in flawless condition. And is protected with a case.

sully0400

Reaction score
Get a magnifying glasses see what it is the lens should be about 1.5 millimeters and round and blueish

.215 radio - SimplexROM 1.2 - Daily Driver - XT912 - Wigdetsoid - Linux Installer - Otter Box - Safestrap

sully0400

Reaction score
Hey if you didn't drop it someone on the line dropped it. Like a coke bottle in fender trick

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
sully0400 said:
Hey if you didn't drop it someone on the line dropped it. Like a coke bottle in fender trick

It is still hardware damage. Pretty sure they are going to charge

sully0400

Reaction score
Ask to speak to a supervisor twice then you be talking to a person that can adjust things

OP
T

tylermcconnon

Reaction score
I just want to know if I can replace my phone, because its not my fault the camera isn't working.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
tylermcconnon said:
I just want to know if I can replace my phone, because its not my fault the camera isn't working.

I'm not telling you not to go to Verizon. But since something is physically blocking your front facing camera I'm pretty sure they are going to consider it hardware damage and charge you for it if you want it replaced. Like I said before I would still take it to Verizon though