From Verizon Bionic Support .902 announced

davidmt65

Reaction score
Make sure to unfreeze app and install 902. Will keep root too. So far works great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mike8016

Reaction score
I didn't see this sorry. I lost root though now I have all this dam bloatware

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Stretch44

Reaction score
Make sure to unfreeze app and install 902. Will keep root too. So far works great.

It seems mine didn't keep root. When I go into super user it says that Titanium Backup and Bionic Bootstrap have been given super user access. However, when I go into Titanium it says that I don't have Root access. Also, in terminal emulator when I type in SU it says permission denied and my Root Checker checker says I don't have root access. I really don't get why it would allow me SU but then not?

Mike8016

Reaction score
It seems mine didn't keep root. When I go into super user it says that Titanium Backup and Bionic Bootstrap have been given super user access. However, when I go into Titanium it says that I don't have Root access. Also, in terminal emulator when I type in SU it says permission denied and my Root Checker checker says I don't have root access. I really don't get why it would allow me SU but then not?

I am in the same boat.

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Were you guys Forever Rooted?

Stretch44

Reaction score
No I wasn't. I wasn't expecting to keep root, but what is weird is that I am granted SU and then not.

Mike8016

Reaction score
I don't think so. I am going to try to reroot when I get home

Mike8016

Reaction score
So i got home and tired to root and was unsuccessful. Has anyone successfully rooted with this new update?

mikespe

Reaction score
I'm one of the soak testers...the update is running good...I kept root (forever root) but you NEED to make sure you keep everything else stock...unfreeze bloat, etc....We're still posting in the soak tester forums at the moto site...some isolated issues but mostly good