From [email protected] in regards PDAnet

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Well actually the only evidence I have is that the data usage courtesy of PdaNet is showing up on Verizon as Domestic Mobile Broadband Connect data usage.. Perhaps that's supposed to happen?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Usb, I couldnt get bluetooth dun to work... And I used PdaNet properly on both the phone side and computer side. Said it was connected and everything. So for some reason its not working right and verizon knows I'm tethering now... So maybe Verizon figured us out? I suggest all PdaNet users check their data usage on My Verizon asap!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Try running Easy Tether and download a file of known size, compare the data in the mobile broadband listing, and see if it changes by a comparable amount.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Okay well I totally f***ed up guys, that Mobile Broadband Connect data charge is just from the phone I had before the Droid X.......... -___________-

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Anyone got a facepalm??

Sorry dude :p

Sent from somewhere...

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
FacePalm.jpg

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
bwahahahahahahahahahaha.....

I shall continue streaming and downloading music and torrents....

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Well before you hate for my screwing up, Im glad it was a mistake, it would suck to lose tethering for the droids!

inflikkt

Reaction score
I do not recommend this application. I have had problems with them. They take your money to get you the full version, then all of a sudden, they loose your registered e mail and code to use the full version. Then here comes the fun part. Try to contact them. No phone number and poor support. I am in the process now of taking lagal action against them because they are sending me false codes that dont work, and will not get it straight. So I am contaction Visa tomorrow to get my money back make sure they will not do business in NC.

the same crap has just happened to me. I was going to use an older version of pdanet but I was stupid and got the newest one... been working fine but now today, it needed me to register it... after digging to see if there was a way to get around it I failed but I looked at it and it was only about 15 bucks so i figured what the hell why not.. it's only 15 bucks.

After registering it was working fine again... until i disconnected it and tried to use it a few hours later. It came back telling me to register it!! wtf... so, I'm supposed to have some serial... email... which they never sent to me. This is bull****. They accepted my payment, they need to send the serial to register it... that is fraud. I hope this company burns and gets their ass raped by lawsuits... they deserve it. I don't expect I'll be hearing from their tech support any time soon.

please crack their software if you can. Don't make my mistake. scumbags. heh