From stock 2.0.1 >to> Sholes.info ROM..STEP BY STEP..NO ADB involved. NOOB CHALLENGE!

Discussion in 'Android Custom & Themes' started by cplus, Jan 14, 2010.

1. cplus

cplus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, and I bet you learned alot from the process which to me is as much of a draw as the end results.

When sholes rom 1.0.1 (the original rom in the original post) was still available, many found this process to be exact.

Good luck with everything!! :)

2. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the shout cplus. I gave you credit as well, I wasn't about to take credit when 75% of the thread that I made came from your thread here with just a little modification (just to try to make it even MORE noob friendly).

3. S3nd41

S3nd41 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    All of the links to download the files needed to do the backup are dead. Can someone please post some mirrors? Thanks!

4. cplus

cplus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    sbf file

Yo just download rsdlite, sprecovery-sbf file and your are good to go. Flash the sbf to your phone using rsdlite. Your phone will need to be in the right mode: turn off phone, then with phone off, hold up on the dpad and power the phone on. you will get a black screen with white lettering in bootloader mode. now open rsdlite and flash away. here should be everything you need: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-labs/74028-root-droid-1-regardless-os-version.html

Good luck! It's easy. Once you have sprecovery, make a backup and then feel free to flash any ROM you want.

Search tags for this page
how to flash stock rom in sholes
info shole
sholds.info
shole.info
sholes info
sholes stock rom verizon droid
sholes x and power give exclaimation
sholes.com/info

sholes.info

steps in preparation of sholes