1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

from palm to droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mikegam, Aug 10, 2010.

1. mikegam

mikegam New Member

Hello, I'm Mike and I just switched to the droid, was a palm user. Still trying to figure everything out on the droid, it's a bit different then the palm so i'll take any advice anyone wants to give me and i'll be doing alot of searching the site for answers.
  2. pastorbob

pastorbob New Member

I think the main answer to your question you already stated.... I learned almost everything by just searching the forum. if you are looking to root there is plenty of info already out there. If you ever have any question please search first and everyone will like you :)

did you come from the pre or the treo?