From Motorola Q to Droid

g35nightrider

Reaction score
Hello all, my Motorola Q9 died running wm 6.1 and I was forced to move on to another verizon smartphone device and here I am, proud owner of a Droid. Loved the versatility and the durability of my Q9, and looking forward to the same with the Droid. .if only I can get orb and facebook photo tagging to work...

tktouch12

Reaction score
I'm coming from a q9c aswell that phone was extremely durale (20 foot drop onto wood floor and notholing happened)
I currently have an eris, butbim retrning it for a moto deliriousim sure you'll love your phone, Android is great

tktouch12

Reaction score
I'm coming from a q9c aswell that phone was extremely durale (20 foot drop onto wood floor and notholing happened)
I currently have an eris, butbim retrning it for a moto deliriousim sure you'll love your phone, Android is great

coolkidd

Reaction score
Hello all, my Motorola Q9 died running wm 6.1 and I was forced to move on to another verizon smartphone device and here I am, proud owner of a Droid. Loved the versatility and the durability of my Q9, and looking forward to the same with the Droid. .if only I can get orb and facebook photo tagging to work...

The Orb works for me... I do not know about the Facebook photo tagging, since I have not tested it.

Jobucina

Reaction score
i had the original Q and it was great until I plugged it in to charge one night and it didnt charge..I got the black screen of death :(