From Motorola Q to Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by g35nightrider, Dec 27, 2009.

1. g35nightrider

g35nightrider New Member

Hello all, my Motorola Q9 died running wm 6.1 and I was forced to move on to another verizon smartphone device and here I am, proud owner of a Droid. Loved the versatility and the durability of my Q9, and looking forward to the same with the Droid. .if only I can get orb and facebook photo tagging to work...
  2. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

I'm coming from a q9c aswell that phone was extremely durale (20 foot drop onto wood floor and notholing happened)
    I currently have an eris, butbim retrning it for a moto deliriousim sure you'll love your phone, Android is great
  3. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

I'm coming from a q9c aswell that phone was extremely durale (20 foot drop onto wood floor and notholing happened)
    I currently have an eris, butbim retrning it for a moto deliriousim sure you'll love your phone, Android is great
  4. coolkidd

coolkidd New Member

The Orb works for me... I do not know about the Facebook photo tagging, since I have not tested it.
  5. Jobucina

Jobucina New Member

i had the original Q and it was great until I plugged it in to charge one night and it didnt charge..I got the black screen of death :(
Search tags for this page
how to install android on motorola q9
install android on motorola q9h

moto q android

moto q9m android

motorola q9h android