from messaging..how do you send text

johnnypopoff

Reaction score
from contacts without going to contacts first? do i have to type my contacts phone in to pull them up,example lets say ive cleared all text mess' now i wanna text someone so i open message which at that point it'll be empty the page would then saY

to__________________________

type to compose

how do i find the contact that im looking for AND how the hell do you send photos via MMS?

d.leerius

Reaction score
Touch the To _________ field, the keyboard will appear. begin typing the contact's name. The contacts will appear alphabetically. Select the correct phone number, the 'cursor' will default to the Type to Compose' field; begin typing and press send when message complete.

Last edited:
OP
johnnypopoff

johnnypopoff

Reaction score
Touch the To _________ field, the keyboard will appear. begin typing the contact's name. The contacts will appear alphabetically. Select the correct phone number, the 'cursor' will default to the Type to Compose' field; begin typing and press send when message complete.

THANKS BUDDDY..

what about photos via MMS

d.leerius

Reaction score
Go to the Gallery, select the picture you want to send. When the picture is on the screen, touch it once and 3 icons appear. Press the Share icon, and choose Messaging. Same info above for contact and text to complete message.