1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

From Blackberry to Android Love

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by orjense, Apr 29, 2010.

1. orjense

orjense New Member

From Blackberry to Android
    Hello Folks, I need your help. After 14 years of Blackberry Addiction, I'm set for new Adroid life and can't be happier. Below are few of the apps I commonly used on my Berry and would like to know if there are comparable droid apps I could get for similar functions.

1. Copy2Contact
    2. eOffice™ 4_6 - Edit Word Documents Excel Spreadsheets View PDF
    3. CellPlanTracker
    4. Message Peak
    5. Syncamatic for Outlook (2-way wireless sync between Outlook and BlackBerry®
    - fully sync Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Memos, and Tasks)
    6. QuickPull Free (Simulates a "battery pull" equivalent reset. )
    7. AutoCAD viewer (Highly Needed)
    8. Privus Mobile Caller ID Service ( Caller ID alert + CALLER LOOKUP SCREEN )
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, orjense! We're glad that you've decided to join us! Sorry, not that familiar with the BB, but here's a great thread on app recommendations for your new love - Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome:
  3. orjense

orjense New Member

Thanks for that links, very helpful
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Good to hear! Hope you can find what you need. If you get stuck, just post a question, and someone will be along to answer in no time at all. Enjoy!
Search tags for this page
quickpull for android
syncamatic android

syncamatic for android