From BB to Droid!

sindirt

Reaction score
I'm new! Um, I had a curve for the last few years, I loved it. It was my baby, now I would suggest my baby got old and moved out. So, I've had the droid for about a week and man, once you go droid you never go back. I'm not huge into modding, just having fun and doing my thing.

I'm a musician and a law student; and if anyone thinks about making a new theme, how about an xfiles theme, with the old school first few seasons episodes as icons. They were scary, and it seems to me they would fit right along with the droid lifestyle. Happy modding...

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome man....

Yeah you're right about once you go Droid you never go back lol....I came from a Storm and also loved it when I had it, but now I kinda look back and laugh you know lol

I'm a musician too though, play the guitar, figured you probably did too....

And you may not be into modding right now, but trust me I wasn't either for like the first month or so I had my Droid....and now my Droid's all hacked up!! lol

bronx finest

Reaction score
How's it going? I'm also a BB Storm to Moto Droid convert, I'm loving it as well.

All of the apps are so well integrated, I love clicking on a name and just being able to direct Google Nav there instantly.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, I too came from the Blackberry world (Storm 2) and I have never looked back. So nice to have a phone do what it's suppose to do right out of the box.:)

:welcome: to the Forum. Let us know if you need any help.

actrack03

Reaction score
Welcome! I came from a BB Storm which was my favorite smartphone until I got the Droid! I don't miss the battery pulls at all!