FRM not working!!

Reaction score
Just opened up FRM, and when I click on, "List Downloads", it wont bring anything up, at all, tried reinstalling, but still nothing. What do I do, I was planning on going back to stock Fission and getting rid of LauncherPRO, but now I can't get to the fission rom thru the FRM. Um, help lol

EDIT - and apparently the Team DeFuse site is down, when you go to it, it says, "This Account Has Been Suspended", so I'm thinkin this could be the cause of my issue with FRM, ya think?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Last edited:

TwoBuells

Reaction score
The rom/themes and options that you ever downloaded with FRM are located in the Fission folder on your SD card, you can install them with Bootstrap recovery

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Glad I went through and downloaded every app/option in FRM last week just to have..

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Glad I went through and downloaded every app/option in FRM last week just to have..

wish i would have thought about it and downloaded everything . i downloaded quite a bit of the stuff on htere but not EVERYTHING... grr.. i should have ..

biknut1

Reaction score
Frm

I flashed Fission several times to try out the different themes and always kept all the downloads to try something else. I just now looked in FRM- none of them are showing up in there but they do show up in Astro. Meaning I would have to use CWM if I wanted to do something different right now. Why can't FRM find them on my SD card now when it could before?

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Because FRM checks online for the downloads before it checks the card for your copy of them. No server, no list. Using CWM isnt a pain anyways, just move the themes/roms to the root of your sd card.

Last edited by a moderator:

wilboy

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:FRM and TeamDefuse web site is working again!!:icon_ banana:

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Is this a permanant thing, or are they just down for awhile?

How do I install fission thru CWM

Edit - FRM is working again!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Last edited:

TwoBuells

Reaction score
Is this a permanant thing, or are they just down for awhile?

How do I install fission thru CWM

Every Zip you ever downloaded from FRM is in the Fission folder on your SD Card.
If you start D2 Bootstraper, press reboot recovery,
choose install zip from SD card,
choose zip from sdcard,
choose fission folder,
choose Add ons, ROM, or Themes folder and install zip you want to install