Not open for further replies.
OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
it will be very simple just a pain in the ass to rebuild from scratch we lost all forum/member/stored info on the Site...

This time I will be backing up all info with google reader/Docs according to a member of the Old Droid mod team that is the best way to go

There will be b o pics of motto phones or anything like that i will post here @ Df When are site is back up I will have some done today.....

But looking for a mid week launch of the dev site trying to make it perfect make sure everything is synced up right..

On a Side note nI will be passing on the GRD ROM BASE TO BURRY BOI IF HE FINDS TIME HE CAN LOOK THROUGH IT & APPROVE IT.

SORRY AGAIN GUYS FOR LETTING YOU ALL DOWN ABOUT THE GRD ROM BASE NOT BEING RELEASED BC OF PROBLEMS I CAUSED I AM VERY SORRY I WILL CORRECT THE PROBLEMS ALL SUPPORT FOR THE GRD ROM WILL BE BACK ON TRACK AFTER THE SITES LAUNCH

MY HOURS ARE REALLY CRAZY AT WORK RIGHT NOW I WORK TONIGHT @ 1 Am to 10am THEN 330am tue-2pm MY NEXT DAY OFF IS FRIDAY SO HOPING TO DO A LITTLE EVERY DAY to GET THE SITE UP FOR A FRIDAY LAUNCH THEN BY THEN WE COULD GET THE GRD ROM BASE OUT.....

BUT UNTIL THEN PLEASE SOUND OFF ON THE FORUM THAT ULTIMATGAMER STARTED ABOUT WHAT FEATURES YOU WANT & WHAT KIND OF SCRIPTS DO YOU WANT IN THE FINAL RELEASE OF THE GRD ROM PLEASE REMemBER NO O.C SCRIPTS THEY DONT PLAY NICE WITH THE d2G KERNEL JUST USE JRUMMYS O.C APP SUPPORT A OUTSTANDING DEVELOPER

kickasz23

Reaction score
Thanks for your hard work

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

satoru

Reaction score
it will be very simple just a pain in the ass to rebuild from scratch we lost all forum/member/stored info on the Site...

This time I will be backing up all info with google reader/Docs according to a member of the Old Droid mod team that is the best way to go

There will be b o pics of motto phones or anything like that i will post here @ Df When are site is back up I will have some done today.....

But looking for a mid week launch of the dev site trying to make it perfect make sure everything is synced up right..

On a Side note nI will be passing on the GRD ROM BASE TO BURRY BOI IF HE FINDS TIME HE CAN LOOK THROUGH IT & APPROVE IT.

SORRY AGAIN GUYS FOR LETTING YOU ALL DOWN ABOUT THE GRD ROM BASE NOT BEING RELEASED BC OF PROBLEMS I CAUSED I AM VERY SORRY I WILL CORRECT THE PROBLEMS ALL SUPPORT FOR THE GRD ROM WILL BE BACK ON TRACK AFTER THE SITES LAUNCH

MY HOURS ARE REALLY CRAZY AT WORK RIGHT NOW I WORK TONIGHT @ 1 Am to 10am THEN 330am tue-2pm MY NEXT DAY OFF IS FRIDAY SO HOPING TO DO A LITTLE EVERY DAY to GET THE SITE UP FOR A FRIDAY LAUNCH THEN BY THEN WE COULD GET THE GRD ROM BASE OUT.....

BUT UNTIL THEN PLEASE SOUND OFF ON THE FORUM THAT ULTIMATGAMER STARTED ABOUT WHAT FEATURES YOU WANT & WHAT KIND OF SCRIPTS DO YOU WANT IN THE FINAL RELEASE OF THE GRD ROM PLEASE REMemBER NO O.C SCRIPTS THEY DONT PLAY NICE WITH THE d2G KERNEL JUST USE JRUMMYS O.C APP SUPPORT A OUTSTANDING DEVELOPER

lol, dont be sorry for something that you had no control over. moto is just jealous that they dont have as good of devs :laugh: :laugh:

rockshox

Reaction score
Check out Angdroid's twitter page...looks like he's actively battling Moto right now on this. He also posted a status update....

Status
Not open for further replies.