Friendstream not working

bl42ed0

Reaction score
Widget stopped working and the app keeps force closing on me. Only thing I installed was radiant since it stopped working. Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

OP
B

bl42ed0

Reaction score
Bump?

robdroid

Reaction score
Widget stopped working and the app keeps force closing on me. Only thing I installed was radiant since it stopped working. Any ideas?

what did you do to my phone? Just kidding I found a few hours ago My Friend stream also did forced closures so maybe we need standby see what happens!

solorca

Reaction score
Friendstream is great for Twitter, but horrible for Facebook. If it wasn't such a useful Twitter widget, I would have dropped it by now.

It's too bad it only comes in one size.

OP
B

bl42ed0

Reaction score
agreed... I ended up just using the Facebook app off the Android market.

agilpwd

Reaction score

Anything on this? I am having the same problem. It says, "The application Friend Stream (process com.htc.friendstream) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
Force close"

robdroid

Reaction score

what did you do to my phone? Just kidding I found a few hours ago My Friend stream also did forced closures so maybe we need standby see what happens!

I have found that if you remove the link to Twitter the Friend Stream works again I put the Twitter link back and it still works:icon_ banana:

solorca

Reaction score
Ever since I removed both Facebook and Twitter from the stream and re-added them, they are both updating properly.

Now however, I cannot get my Gmail to sync at all. I ended up just switching to the Mail app, since I don't need instant updates.

kmo

Reaction score
Mine was working yesterday today I get a connection error, maybe a network problem?

kmo

Reaction score
Ended up just signing out and signed back in again, voila. Back up and running. Sometimes just a simple reboot or logout will work. These phone are more and more like mini computers so if you treat them as such in cases like this you might get the simple fix... :)

freddie1331

Reaction score
Talked to HTC tech & I ended up doing a factory reset! Lost any apps I downloaded, had to start from square 1 again, but friendstream works again!!

diallo

Reaction score
I got the same exact error msgs and didn't have a clue of what to do. I just read the above from KMO and that's what I did.
I removed the battery, put it back in, booted up and it started working automagically!

Thanks KMO! Worked like a champ!

Diallo